Fat Man Terra, the anonymous Twitter account dedicated to bringing Do Kwon to justice, reacts to my recent interview with Do Kwon and says what he thinks it revealed about his personality.
- why Fat Man Terra created the Twitter account
- whether Terra was used to enrich insiders
- how Fat Man believes Do Kwon evaded questions in the interview with Laura
- whether Do lied about Chai to misrepresent the success of UST and LUNA
- why Fat Man believes some people will never admit wrongdoing
- what he thinks of Do’s response to the stories of people losing everything and whether he is actually sorry
- what he calls Do’s lack of transparency about his history
- what he believes is the need to make an example out of the collapse of Terra and Do’s failure
Thank you to our sponsors!
Fat Man Terra
Other Coverage of Unchained on Do Kwon and Terra:
- How Will the Legal Case Against Do Kwon Play Out in South Korea?
- Do Kwon Is Backing UST With Bitcoin – And Here’s What Else He Is Building
- The Legal and Regulatory Fallout From Terra’s Collapse: Who Will Pay?
- The Chopping Block: Does the New Terra Have Any Chance?
- Hester Peirce’s Former Counsel on Terra 2.0, XRP and a Bitcoin Spot ETF
- Why Terra Collapsed and Whether an Algo Stablecoin Can Ever Succeed
Fat Man Terra’s thread with several devastating stories related to the collapse of Terra
- CoinDesk Korea article
- WSJ article
- Do’s tweets about Chai:
- CoinDesk article
Luna Foundation Guard
Allegations against Do Kwon
- SBS news reporting Do moved funds to the Virgin Islands
- Seoul Police Probe Allegation of Embezzlement by Terraform Staff
- South Korea Launches Investigation into Company Behind Luna Crypto Crash
- Class action against Do Kwon
- Korean prosecutors are looking into Terra